Note: You must be 18 years old or older to register as a customer of www.muayfit.com
1. Data collected on this website 1.1. IP Address: When visiting the Website, the IP address of the user’s computer is registered. The IP address is the numerical address of the computer used when visiting the Website. The IP address is registered to enable FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD to trace the used computer in case of misuse or unlawful actions in connection with the visit on or use of the Website. Further, the IP address is used to derive your approximate location (city level). 1.2. Type of device you are using E.g. Computer, Mobile device etc., including the operating system you use. 1.3. Type of web browser you are using 1.4. Personal Information Before placing any order by using our Website or App, you are required to register an account and to provide us with a set of personal information (including but not limited to your name, email and contact details, bank account details, credit card/debit card details, your address and any other personal information that personally identifies you. We receive and store all information that you submitted at any required page on the Website or App. 1.5 Registration forms: Information including, but not limited to: Name, Address, Telephone Number, E-mail Address. 1.6 Order forms: Information including, but not limited to: name, email address, Credit Card/debit card number, credit card/debit card issuer bank, Expiration Date, security code, and Billing Address. 1.7 Delivery Information: Information including, but not limited to: Name, Address, Telephone Number, Special delivery instructions and any other information to be provided for dispatch of goods/services. 1.8 Customer Information: Information including, but not limited to: Products Ordered, Quantity of Order, Relevant promotional codes. 1.9 Other customer information: If you communicate with us by e-mail, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
The information as stated in Section 1 is collectively referred to as ”Personal Information”. It is mandatory for you to provide us with the personal details marked as mandatory as requested by us. You may choose not to provide us with mandatory Personal Information as requested by us or you wish to withdraw your consent or significantly limit the processing of your personal data, you agree that we may not be able to provide you with our services. In such an event, you can still access and view our Website or App; however, you may not be able to order any products. In addition, you can choose not to provide certain optional information, then you might not be able to take full advantage of many of the features on the Website or App.
Except as provided above, and in Sections 4 and 11 below, we will not release your Personal Information to a third party unless you have granted us permission to do so.
3. Data controller 3.1.The information for which www.muayfit.com is the data controller, FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD shall be data controller of the master data that you have entered in connection with your creation of a profile/account or registration for newsletters, i.e. your name, your password and your email address, as well as registration of your IP address. Furthermore, FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD shall be the data controller of the information which is disclosed to other services. 3.2. The information for which you are the data controller, you shall be data controller of the content you choose to disclose on the Website and for the data disclosed on your profile on Social Networks, which is the consequence of the connection of your profile on the Website with your profile on the Social Network. 3.3. Links to websites The Website contains links to other websites. Note that by clicking such links you will be transferred to other websites for which FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD is not the data controller. We thus recommend that you always read the personal data policy of these websites, as their procedure for collecting and processing personal data may be different from ours.
5. Security measures FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD will use commercially standard practice and reasonable efforts to see that the recorded or stored data, including the personal information, under its control is handled by using appropriate security measures and to protect the personal information from unauthorized access, modification and disclosure. Our employees, contractors, agents and service providers who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD regularly audits its system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD cannot ensure or warrant the security of information you transmit to FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD. Information sent via the Website are not encrypted, and FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD, therefore, advises you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
7. Lost or Stolen Information You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will note that you have cancelled your credit card number, user name, or password in our system and will update our records accordingly.
8. Access, correction and deletion 8.1. Access Upon written request to FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD via the contact information stated in section 9, FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD shall inform you of the purpose of the processing; who receives the information and from where the information originates. Requests regarding the above shall only be processed if more than 6 months have lapsed since your previous request unless you can substantiate a special interest in obtaining the information earlier. 8.2. Correction and deletion If you discover that the information which FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD as the data controller process on you is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading, FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD shall make the correction hereof on your request. We recommend that you – if possible – make the correction of such errors yourself. You may at any time correct or delete any content and information on the Website for which you are the data controller, cf. Section 3.2. If your personal data change, or if you no longer wish to appear on the Website, you may update or delete the information by logging on to your user profile. When your profile is deleted, all the data associated with your user profile is deleted. However, we will retain personal information from your deleted accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms & Conditions, and take other action otherwise permitted by law. We will destroy the data once we confirm no use for it.
9. How to limit the use of your information Our users are given the opportunity to “opt out” of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfilment or delivery of a product order at the point where we ask for the information. If you prefer to “opt out” and not have us send you material we think may be of interest to you, such as product information, product samples, and promotional mailings/e-mails from us and sites and companies we own, then you can notify us in one of the following two ways: 9.1. Writing to us at: FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD Your Address 9.2. Emailing us at: your email
11. Disclosure Required by Law We may disclose Personal Information when required by law or to prevent fraud or illegal activities or when we believe in good faith that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a court order or legal process served upon FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD or any of its officers or principals. We further reserve the right to disclose such information when FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD reasonably believes that it is needed to identify, contact, or bring legal action against a party who may be violating FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD Terms and Conditions or may be causing injury to or interference with FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD rights or property, registered customers or potential customers of FAITHFUL WARRIORS SDN BHD, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.